In episode 29 of the Physique Mastery Podcast we’re joined by Becky Eschmann for an in depth client Q & A session about training progressions and nutrition strategies geared toward individual needs.
Becky is a member of our Physique Mastery Movement group coaching experience. And like most of our members, she enjoys learning about the thought processes and rationale behind our programming.
In this podcast Becky grills us on;
- How we’re able to design workout programs in a group coaching setting when some members are in fat loss mode, while others are in muscle building mode.
- How each months plan builds off the previous plan and sets you up for success in next months plan.
- The problem with information overload.
- Why it’s important to manipulate training volume.
- Why and when to change rest intervals.
- Nutrition strategies suited to the individual.
- …and much more!
This is a fun conversation and chances are good that you’ve had similar questions as to the one’s Becky asked us. So we’re certain you’ll gain value from the discussion.