Beginning a fat loss transformation can feel overwhelming when you think of everything that goes into the process of sculpting a beach body.
- How much food should you eat? What’s the best food to eat? What time should you eat?
- How often should you workout? What’s the best workout for fat loss?
- Should you do cardio? How much cardio should you do? What type of cardio is best for fat loss?
- Should you take supplements? What supplements are the best?
- How much sleep should you get? When is the best time to go to bed?
The list goes on and on as you get lost in the sea of minutia.
If you want to set yourself up for a successful body transformation where you slash unwanted fat and maintain your lean physique for life… you should begin your journey by focusing on just a small handful of habits.
In episode 37 of the Physique Mastery Podcast we share the ‘high bar habits’ that will give you the most bang for your buck and are easy to stick with. With this approach you will simplify the process and eliminate a lot of unnecessary stress.
Click play to discover these high bar habits and begin putting them into action today!
Listen via iTunes: Physique Mastery podcast on iTunes
Listen via Stitcher: Physique Mastery podcast on Stitcher
Listen via Soundcloud: Physique Mastery podcast on Soundcloud
Today’s episode is also on YouTube if you want to see us in action…
Enjoy the episode… and as always, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes, feel free to send us an email.
Sculpt a Masterpiece,
Coach Scott Tousignant